Pro-Stitcher Designer Basics
|Sunday, August 28th, 2022|
|1:00pm - 4:00pm||$75.00|
Lunch will be provided
Pro-Stitcher Designer is full featured, vector-based drawing software gives you the ability to quickly design, edit, customize, export and import any quilting motif you can imagine. This class will start with a basic overiew of the easy-to-use features. New users will be creating their own digital designs for their next quilting project by the end of this class!
Students will understand how to find support and other resources for PS Designer, along with the basics of how the software functions
- Overview of support resources available online
- Overview of user interface, basic functions and design catalog
- Draw basic designs using the Draw tools then add stitches and save
- Bring in a backdrop and layout a quilt
- Basic editing of designs to make them fit any space
Complete the form below, swing by our location, or call us at 817-313-4959 to reserve your spot for this class.