Three Bs-Backgrounds, Borders and Blocks
|Friday, August 26th, 2022|
|9:00am - 12:00pm||$75.00|
Lunch will be provided
Blocks, backgrounds, sashings and borders - these are the basic components of many pieced quilt tops, and there are tricks to quiting them with cohesive overall look, while creating your own personal style. Learn how to select and adapt designs to complement each area, and how to accomplish the quilting efficiently and easily. Tried-and-true fillers and "go-to" designs will be featured.
Learn how to customize designs to complement each, are and learn how to accomplish the quilting and easily.
- Creating a step-by-step plan for custom quilting your quilt
- Adapt block designs for borers and sashings
- How to handle quilting spaces wider than the frame
- How to create background fills and when to use them
- How to audition, resize, and adapt quilting designs
Complete the form below, swing by our location, or call us at 817-313-4959 to reserve your spot for this class.